We are on the lookout for an Estimating Coordinator.
You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future focused quality projects using the latest technology. You love leading and managing to culture over policy and procedure but know when to apply the rules. Bureaucracy and politics annoy you big time! You love getting your hands dirty and doing the hard jobs.
“We are looking for passionate new team members to help lead our culture”
You understand everyone is different and a black and white approach to leadership is ineffective.
You will help foster a livable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
- Sound communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, prioritise tasks and coordinate others.
- Strong document management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS work skills and proficient in MS office.
- Liaise with colleagues to assist with the coordination of submissions
- Liaise and build rapport with subcontractors and suppliers
- Upload drawings to the file transfer site and instruct subcontractors and suppliers on how to use the facility
- Assist in the creation and preparation of correspondence, documentation, reports, presentations and/or publications
- Assist the team – including meetings, minutes, travel, expenses, etc
- Manage the day to day activities of staff supported
- Maintain project filing system where relevant
- Database management
- Assist in reporting activities
- Any other duties that may be required
We do not compromise on culture fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on culture fit first.
We are unreasonably selective and have extraordinarily high standards.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ, and Asia. We are seeking applicants for our Melbourne and Brisbane Office. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery or construction teams.
Check out some of our past projects – Click here
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture every day.
If you love what you see and more importantly how our culture makes you feel, please apply here.
Did you know we also support defense reserves too. – Click here to read more